11.30.2008

{Only} Nick & Me

Last Saturday we had a "Date Night". We went to see a movie (can't even remember the last time we saw a movie, TOO LONG!) 

It was a really good movie. We both like Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. Highly recommended. Then it was off to "Breathe" spa to use a gift cert. that I had and it was Fabulous. 








Couples Foot Treatment
-60 min Experience the serenity of b·r·e·a·t·h·e in a room reserved just for you while enjoying side-by-side Seasonal Treatments as you sip sparkling cider. A delightful array of fruits, cheeses, and sweets are served. Thanks Nick for a great night. Also Thanks Kelly for watching Olivia so we could go out and have a break!!

6 write a comment:

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

AHHHH...date nights are so wonderful!

Rat Fam said...

I am so glad you got out and enjoyed some much needed time together! We always put the kids first (which is fine) but once in awhile we NEED time alone!

Anonymous said...

Awww what a fun date night you had I want one. LOL

How are you woman? It has been sooo long since I have seen you. We need to get together and catch up 4 sure!!

Kelly said...

I am glad you guys got out. You really need to thank Trin for watching livi. She was the one in charge. They had a blast.

Ash n Jess said...

Hi pretty girl! How are you?? Beautiful blog and family :) I miss you, we need to lunch again and catch up...hope you have a wonderful xmas xox

The Stucki's said...

You lucky people!!! That sounds so great! We are in Utah and we'll be seeing you soon! YEA!