1.16.2009

Tag, I'am it

I was tagged by Melissa.

Tag You're it!!!
Rules:1) Post rules on your blog2) Answer the six '8' items3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. The Bachelor
4. Oprah
5. GTU
6. 24
7. Anything on TLC
8. Brother and Sister's

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Woke up and got ready
2. Went to work
3. Ate
4. Played with Livi
5. Read "The Hiding place" (Really liking it so far)
6. Did I mention eating
7. went to Red Mango (Yummy!)
8. Watched 24 (dvr is great)

8 Things I look forward to
1. Seeing Eric and Abby in May!
2. Family trips in the summer.
3. Girls night out this weekend
4. warm weather
5. Eating better
6. Decorating our room
7. Fixing up our backyard
8. Spending the rest of my life with Nick!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Stella's
2. Cafe rio
3. Melting pot
4. Ruth's Chris steak house
5. Parrothead cafe
6. Ruth's Diner
7. The Dodo
8. Chick-fil-A

8 Things on my wish-list
1. Moving to a bigger house
2. Lose a lot of weight
3. Food storage
4. Follow our budget
5. Go on a date with Nick
6. Be more organized
7. Disneyland with Livi
8. Hawaii

8 People I tag
1. Kelly
2. Abby
3. Jane
4. Kasey
5. Janae
6. Malissa
7. Kamie
8. Lindsey

2 write a comment:

Elise Mckenna Peterson: said...

Wooo! 24!! Best show ever :) And I'm sorry that I didn't go to the movie with you guys on girl's night. I didn't want to scare people away because I stink and all.

Malissa said...

Okay so I did the tag but I cheated... I only wrote 6 of each thing. I am WAY too boring to write 8 things about myself. P.S. I hope that you and Kamie make it to see Oprah someday!